Monday, March 4, 2013

the lackey family

sometimes everything lines up right in the world and great things happen.
you may think that is dramatic for a photo shoot, but there is just something about
a beautiful couple who are totally still into each other after years of being together
who bring a beautiful baby into the world who they are crazy in love with that fills
me with all sorts of cheesy warm fuzzies. and then i am lucky enough to spend
my afternoon with them in a totally rad location with enough beautiful window
light to make any photographer swoon. so i hope these pictures do justice of all that
warm fuzzie goodness craziness coming from this side of the computer screen.
 ^my heart swells with oozing goodness every time i look at this picture^
 angel baby
 ^hello beautiful people^

4 comments:

Beverly Houpt said...

I know what you mean, about the warm fuzzies. That happens to me too on occasion! I'll be editing photos asking myself why I don't have a baby, haha!

Alycia Mealy said...

tara you are so talented!!

xo,
alyciamealy.blogspot.com

P.s. do you have a button i can put on my blog for your shop or your blog??

Natasha said...

Those are ADORABLE!!!!
and that little baby girl is sooo sweet!!!!
Great job!!!!! Great pictures!!!

http://pursuit-of-inspiration.blogspot.com/
http://oneworldfortwo.blogspot.com/

Britt and Hive said...

swooning for sure. Gosh, just look at that light and the beautiful way you captured it!

Post a Comment