Sunday, October 7, 2012

custom designed holiday cards!

50 double sided 5x7 custom holiday cards (with envelopes)
sent directly to your front door. 

cut all the stress out of holiday cards this season by letting me do all the work..
all you have to do it pick one of the 12 custom designed holiday cards 
and send me your image and information. 

thats it! 

i will then send your card to my most trusted professional print lab and 
they will drop your lovelies on your front door step with 
only the best print quality and shipment care. 

it can take up to 1-2 weeks, possibly longer the closer we get to the holidays,
so order now to check off your list of things to do before your lives become to hectic. 

FREE SHIPPING and only $1.70 a card (for a total of $85 for 50 cards)
for a beautiful professionally printed finished product.

and for those who will be using photos i have taken, 
contact me for a $10 off coupon :) 

thanks so much and let me know if you have any questions at all!





1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12








4 comments:

Mette Griffith said...

These are great!! You are awesome....but I already knew that.

lori said...

these are beyond fabulous! i adore every single one of them! so fantastic!!!

Waseem said...

This is adorable...I like it..thanks for sharing with us.Gift Card envelopes.

Anonymous said...

You are so talented - I adore you!! I am looking for pictures to put on my holiday cards - Can't wait to send them to you!!

Post a Comment