our life lately...
in the next 3 months, i will be a mom, matt will be graduated, and our little life
here will be packed into boxes and moved to start over in a new strange place.
we won't live next door to our best friends or drive by the place we met
almost everyday anymore.
i have to say goodbye to all my amazing photography clients and
start over in a new place.
that diploma has been a major bitter sweet thing for me.
our time here in little rexburg, idaho is coming to an end and we are moving on.
i know i am in a huge transition phase in my life and for the first little while, I hated it.
i felt useless and bored. but i think that was my cue to slow down and take everything in.
i am not going to have this part of my life ever again and man it's been wonderful.
things i love about our little life:
1. matt and i hang out till like 1am everyday. i know you are supposed to grow out of that,
and we probably will, but haven't yet. i sincerely enjoy his company every second i can get.
2. birthday surprises that include a perfect night that i want to freeze in my mind forever.
3. buying little girl things that i pull out of the bag over and over and try to imagine
what she will look like in them. i hug all of her blankets and clothes. a lot.
4. catching matt peak at me when he kisses me. i caught him doing this when we were dating
once and i was like what the heck?! he says he likes looking at me. hah. i'll take it.
5. catching my husband take a picture of me while we were hanging out with friends
cause "he likes my new hair". simple and dumb maybe but i melted.
the laundry and dishes need to be done, photos need to be edited, i probably
should get dressed, find a place to live in august, get my etsy shop up and
running and go grocery shopping.
but i just needed to take a minute. thanks for letting me share it.