Wednesday, November 16, 2011

the Webb family

so i used to refer to them as "those people".
now i refer to them as "us".
i am now officially now a "dog person".
but i am coming to find out that dog people are all sorts of awesome,
so when i got the email asking to take pictures of heidi, her hubby & their dog,
i was stoked.
they didn't prove me wring either. these guys rock.
oh, and don't be fooled by the yummy warm light.
these were taken before classes and work super early in the morning
and it was FREEZING! but worth it. :)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Love Love Love!!! You did a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'm jealous!
We got our family pictures taken last week and I really wanted them taken in the snow. It was the first time in my life I actually wished for snow! :) But the weather warmed up that day and melted all the snow. We even went up the canyon to try to find some! :(
Now I know what you're thinking... "Cassi? Wanting snow?"
I don't know where my normal self went that day. :)

lori said...

so fun and beautiful! these pictures are all so great! every one is spectacular!

Jorli Perine said...

Wow Tara ! You're taking after your talented mom........super!

Post a Comment