Sunday, June 19, 2011

kellie&abel:engagements

oh.my.goodness. i loved this shoot!!
first off.. kellie & abel are gorgeous together.
and second.. we seriously just played all afternoon.
the locations they chose were perfect for them.
just so much FUN!
oh oh and the topper to the cuteness.. 
they have known each other since 7th grade.
i love it.






 my goodness kellie.. you are beautiful. 































they brought their awesomely huge sweet looking dog along too!
i kinda love him.



congrats you two!!

4 comments:

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Oh. My. Gosh. What a fun shoot!! I would love to do one like this! Great job, as usual!!

kelsie rae. said...

so beautiful! i really want a snow cone now!!!! gosh dang it. why did you give me a craving i can't satisfy on a sunday! just kidding....but i think nate and i might go get them on monday! my absolute favorite picture is them on the bench just cuddling looking at the merry go round FRAMEABLE! but they all look so good!

tori said...

This is so cute. Where the heck was that carnival?

mallosaurus said...

WHERE IS THIS CARNIVAL?!?!?!

Post a Comment