Sunday, March 13, 2011

things that made me smile today

an all green salad in a black bowl.
am i strange to think salads are beautiful?

my sweet vdub with a crazy cool sky.

this might look nasty ugly to you 
but to me this may just be the most beautiful thing i have ever seen.
the SNOW IS MELTING!!!

matt, travis and i went on a walk and this little guy kept following us.
like creeper status. 
we would walk for 5 min, turn around, he would see that we saw him, and then run back home.
over and over. 
i kinda love him.
[oh and look.. no snow in this picture. a miracle]

this doesn't make me so happy.
how do two people make SO many dishes?
i don't understand.


hope you guys are having a great sunday night.
what made you smile today?

2 comments:

Tina said...

the dog is adorable! there are two dogs on my street that trot around as they please.. having little adventures all the time, so cute :]

mallosaurus said...

mmm we had a yummy salad last night too. i love sunday dinners. and man, that dog is fetching wonderful. and that v-dub photo is MAGNIFICENT... seriously, i screamed silently in my head when i saw it.

Post a Comment