Sunday, January 23, 2011

sick sick sick

being sick today resulted in...
- looking at shoes online that i can't afford but reeeaallly want. 
- reading way too many blogs
- trying to help someone with their homework while trying to keep snot and tears from falling out of my face onto their computer
- spending lots of time in my bed and in the bathroom
- trying to scheme up ways to make a buck or two

all in all.. a whole lota nothing. such a lazy day. and i still feel like poo. 

i wouldn't recommend reading blogs when you aren't feeling so hot. really? you come home every day after work and school and take pictures of your outfit you wore and then over 100 people have something to say about it.. all while living in rexburg?! you have got to be kidding me. 


on a lighter note... 
my husband is wonderful and took good care of me today and didn't get irritated at all my grumblings. he did the dishes and put away the laundry and made me french toast. (i don't care what is going on in your life.. french toast will ALWAYS make you feel better) oh and for the record.. harpers homemade bread makes the best french toast. 

goal for the week: take more pictures and bring my camera along more often. 
what i am grateful for: another booked wedding. (and french toast)

2 comments:

mallosaurus said...

oh you really ARE sick!!! i thought you meant you were sick at looking at that blog! :) haha. i love you and miss you. (cuz you're so far away....) ?

mallosaurus said...

p.s. i gave you photo credit on that picture on my blog. forgot to do it right away...

Post a Comment